Thanks to being on a feeding tube for the first half of her life, Evelyn developed a problem being able to eat solid foods. The muscles used to push the food back in her mouth were not developed correctly. Therapy was suggested, and well... I will just let the pictures do the talking :)!!
Yes, that is pizza, don't judge me.
So far, Spaghetti is her favorite food.
I am SO thankful for the amazing progress she has made! She still has some texture issues, but most kids her age are picky anyways. I just can't believe that she is finally eating table food, it makes meal times SO MUCH more enjoyable for everyone!!! (and a lot less time consuming for me!!)
7 comments:
This does my foodie of a mother heart so good! Yeah!
I love how happy she looks to have her pizza!!! Adorable!!!
Pizza is the best ever! No judgement here! Love that she is doing better.
That's amazing! What a beautiful, healthy girl! So so happy for you.
I am so glad you posted about how she is progressing on her eating. It is good to know she is improving and getting better everyday.
Yeah for baby!
love this little one and so glad she is eating what she likes!!!
Post a Comment