4 years ago
Thursday, July 14, 2011
Birthday Boy!
Today is Nate's birthday. I want to make it a special day for him, a day that he feels our love for him and how much we appreciate him. I want to bake him his favorite cake, take him out to celebrate and just give him a great day in general. Unfortunately he has to work, which for him is not a sad thing. He LOVES what he does, he loves learning and helping people, he loves being a doctor. It makes me happy to see him enjoying what he does so much. He gets home at various times everyday, so there is a possibility that we could still celebrate and make his day great, at least we could if I felt better. Why is that you ask? Well I guess now is as good a time as any to put it out there, we are expecting another baby in our family. :) We found out a few weeks after we moved here and couldn't be more excited! The only thing is I have been more sick then I ever have been before with this one. Of course that is a good sign they say, unfortunately that means that I am pretty useless to everyone here. My pour sweet husband has been amazing! Not only is he in the thick of learning the ropes at his new job, but he has to come home to a sick wife who can barely do more then make it to the bathroom to vomit. So on this his birthday I just want to say how very grateful I am for this amazing man! I really don't know what I would do without him! 

He's a great dad, a great husband, and my best friend. He makes me smile everyday, plays with his kids every moment he can spare, and always makes sure he is taking care of his duties whether they be at home, at work or at church. He is the love of my life and I am so thankful he was born on this day 32 years ago!! Happy Birthday Nate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Happy birthday, old fart!
Holy cow, I am so excited for you guys!!! Congrats, and I hope you get feeling better soon!
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! You have waited so long, you deserve to not be sick at all, you poor thing. I am so happy for you! And happy birthday Nate! You're a great man.
Happy birthday to Nate. and Congrats to you both! That is exciting. When are you due?
Happy birthday to Nate. and Congrats to you both! That is exciting. When are you due?
Yay! So excited for you guys! And a happy birthday to Nate!
Happy Birthday Nate! And congratulations to you both! I'm so excited for you!! I'll be glad to come out and help you someday!
Yay!!! Happy birthday Nate. and happy happy for you and that sweet new baby. I suspected as much when i saw a comment on fb! love ya!
Post a Comment