Thursday, March 8, 2012

I'm in Love!

I haven't had much time for blogging lately, much like most new moms. We have had a lot going on. Evie has been to many doctors appointments and has required a lot more time and attention due to her condition. We found out this week that she is in fact in congestive heart failure, so we had to start her on some medication. She seems to be doing well on it and we are hopeful that she will start doing a little better. She hasn't been growing enough so I had to start pumping and then adding formula to the milk to help her grow. But that means she has stayed little and more like a new born longer :). We took advantage of that; my friend DeNae came up to help out and we took these adorable pictures of my almost three week old little Evelyn. These are a few of my favorites. I will post more, well hopefully.





Isn't she just precious?! Well I think so, and that is all that matters :).

10 comments:

Shawny said...

She is SO precious! I love the photos. We are thinking about and praying for little Evie and for you!

Julie said...

The top one is my favorite!

Jo Jo said...

I'm so grateful you have such a wonderful friend that visits you at the drop of a hat! Beautiful baby!

Ryan and Marci said...

I'm in love!! She is gorgeous! Love checking your blog for updates..

adrienne said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! Your family is in our thoughts and prayers.

Wholly Duncan said...

Absolutely beautiful!

kim and morgan said...

Oh my goodness Andrea! She is absolutely beautiful. Congrats to you guys. Hope residency is going well, and a new baby, and all the adventures in your life right now! Miss you guys

jdust said...

What a sweet little girl.

Greta Henricksen said...

What a perfectly precious little angel! I am sorry that she has to struggle. It makes me want to cry every time I think of the challenges our children will face. Then I am reminded that God saved them for last for a very good reason!

Wendy said...

She is so perfect!!! Love the smile with the brown hat. I miss holding her and cant wait til I can come back. I wish I were there now, hang in there she is soooo worth it!!! I know you know that!!