Since Julie works for the Orem Owlz baseball team she has connections. The coach of the Owlz has a son that just happens to play on our Cleveland Indians team! She was able to get tickets for Nate and the kids and take them to a game while she was here :). They were so, SO excited for this! Evie and I stayed home, which ended up being really good since the weather decided to play games on us and drop about 20 degrees!! They all froze just a little, but they still had a fantastic time.
Bundled together, trying to keep warm!
They played the Texas Rangers.
Julie brought Luke a glove that one of the players had left at her house. He took it to the game SO hoping he would get to catch a ball. Unfortunately that didn't happen. Maybe next time :).
They had a great time, Thanks Julie for making awesome memories for these kids during a rather stressful time!





4 comments:
Did they see Nathanial and Christopher on the big screen?
Julie is a great friend and support to your family! :)
I have figured out, since we have been to a couple baseball games, that I do enjoy watching baseball, when I am at the game but not on T.V. So much more exciting. What a fun activity.
What a fun thing to get to do! Love you guys!
Post a Comment