Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Nelson Kennedy Ledge State Park


Knowing that we were leaving for Utah and that we wouldn't see Nate for about a month, we took advantage of his first weekend off it what seems like forever! As Evie is finally able to go out and do stuff, we decided it was the perfect time to check out a place some good friends told us about. Nelson Kennedy Ledge State Park. Whew! That is quite a mouthful!! And it was quite an eyeful too! It was BEAUTIFUL!!! I can see many trips to this place in our future!! Not only was it close (an hour away), fun and easy for the kids to hike around, but it appealed to my geology background :)! I have so many awesome pictures from here, but these are a few of my favorites :)




Now, don't you all want to come out and visit us so we can take you here too?!?!? ;) You can come anytime after July 11th!

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

Darn it!! Are you guys really not in town? I was going to ask if we could come see you guys around your birthday weekend...Ammon finally had most of the weekend off which is so rare now with his schedule. BUMMER!!!! Maybe we'll still head up there...do you think my kids would like it? It looks beautiful! Hope Evie is doing well!

Janelle said...

You're in Utah until July 11th? I've been out of town, and will be for a few more days, but I've been missing you. We definitely need to get together when you get back -- I need an Andrea fix!

Cheri said...

Hope we get to meet up with you sometime

mama_pj said...

I am so happy you are in Utah! I loved seeing you! Hope we can do it again soon! XO

Jana and Mario said...

Looks so awesome! We want to come visit so bad!! (Not just to go to the park :))