The kids had school until the second week of June. Most of their friends had gotten out at least a week or two before them, so I wanted to do something special for them. When they got home, I had a bucket of water balloons waiting for them along with squirt guns and some games. It still wasn't really warm yet, but they loved it anyways. I had already started experiencing morning sickness at this point so it turn into them having a war while I just sat and watched not feeling good enough to help with the games.
Evie loved being able to be out there playing with them. Thanks to a friend, who gave her this little riding toy, she was in heaven!
Later that month we had to say goodbye to one of our good friends the Jensen's. Kara had been Lily's preschool teacher and a great friend of mine. I couldn't have made it through that first year and everything with Evelyn with out the Jensen's!!! (They didn't really want to take a picture, hence the "sleeping").
Luke was able to take a canoeing class at Fairport Harbor with some friends. He loved it!
It was a pretty cold day, but the kids still enjoyed the beach.
We had to say goodbye to yet another one of our good friends, the Collette's. Our kids got along so well and miss them so much now that they are gone!
Also in June was Gabby's dance performance. We weren't allowed to take pictures at the recital so this is the only one I got. She did a jazz/hip hop dance even though she was in a ballet/tap class... Weird. She loved it though, and that is all that matters!!
Poor kids didn't get to do much since I was sick, but they didn't complain.
2 comments:
Summer fun and friends are the best!! Love to see the kids in all their fun activities!!! Love you all!!
Your kids are so darn cute!!! I hope you start to feel better soon, morning sickness is the worst!!
Post a Comment