Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Catching up- May

I have gotten so behind on blogging! Now that I am feeling a little better I am going to attempt to catch up! This is the month of May in mostly a picture post :).
During the first few days of May we were able to go down to Lovington, NM for an interview for Nate. They found out we have family near by and flew us into Lubbock, TX so we could stay with Nate's sister Jana!! Keith and Pamela were kind enough to drive several hours down to Jana's house to see us for a day and a half! It was so great to see them, we only wish we could have had all our kids there and stayed longer!!
 We really miss family!!!
 Uncle Nate and Bella (Jana's youngest who is a month younger than Evelyn)
 After our trip we had about 6 weeks left of school, so I tried to get Evie and Lily out to do some fun things, just the three of us before we had a houseful again :).
 We had a fun trip to the Zoo.


 On Memorial Day we had a fun picnic with lots of friends at a place called Sulphur Springs. The kids got in the water even though it was only 48 degrees outside!!

 On one of Nate's Saturday's off we went for a hike in North Chagrin Reservation. It was beautiful and so fun. Too bad my very first pair of prescription sunglasses were stolen from the car while we were hiking! (I'd had them less than a month!)

 
 One day after school it hit the mid 70's and the kids BEGGED to get in the pool. Do you think they will all fit?! ;)

Luke quickly realized it wasn't as warm out as he thought.
 This picture cracks me up! She wanted to play in the water, but didn't want to get wet because it was so cold :).
 I think this one is part fish and has no concept of cold. She thinks 50 degrees is warm enough to swim!
That was basically our month of May! Stay tuned for June...

1 comment:

Greta Henricksen said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better. The first trimester is a killer! :)