The month of August was a bit of a blur, but we still had some fun times :). We went to one of our favorite hiking places, Nelson-Kennedy Ledges State Park, to celebrate our 12th anniversary.
They like to scare the crap out of me and do things that are less than safe.
Luke took this picture of Nate and me together. Happy Anniversary to us!!
At the very end of the month school started for Luke, Gabby and Lily. My big 5th grader! How did he get so old!
My sweet little third grader.
And my little kindergartner! She was SO SO SO excited to FINALLY start school!
I love these kiddos! I was glad for school to start, but I miss them while they are gone!!!
1 comment:
It was great to catch up on what has been happening in your family over the past few months. Evie is getting so big, it surprises me to see her pictures. I hope the morning sickness ends soon for you. You still are able to manage to do fun activities with your family even with the morning sickness, Way to go!
Post a Comment