Monday, November 4, 2013

September

I didn't take a lot of pictures in September, but we were super busy! School, music and dance all started and life changed from our quiet relaxing summer :). We did get to go on one last hike and had so much fun!
This is one of my favorite pictures of Evelyn. She LOVES her dog Violet and never wants to go anywhere without her!
 Nate was throwing the football around with some friends and Evie wanted to be a part of the game so bad!
She has decided that she wants to feed herself, NO HELP! It kills me, being the neat freak I am, but I am trying to let her learn...
And here she is playing the a puddle she found. Yup, that was killing me too. But, like a good mom, I just let her be and took some pictures of her enjoying the water and mud :).

I guess all my September pictures were of Evelyn! :) I guess it's a good thing she is so cute! Now on to October... alomst caught up!

No comments: