There are many perks to having two girls one after the other. You can use the same clothes, the same shoes, they
can play together and be best friends, and I can dress them in matching clothes!! I never thought I would be the mom who had to have everyone in the family dressed the same, I mean as long as everyone was dressed and looked presentable wasn't that enough?! Oh no, I have recently found that I really do enjoy making my little family all dress in matching clothes! So to prove my insanity to the world I had to post these cute pictures of my kids after church last Sunday. I LOVE the way looked so that is why I am posting several pictures that are almost all the same, sorry but it's my blog!!

can play together and be best friends, and I can dress them in matching clothes!! I never thought I would be the mom who had to have everyone in the family dressed the same, I mean as long as everyone was dressed and looked presentable wasn't that enough?! Oh no, I have recently found that I really do enjoy making my little family all dress in matching clothes! So to prove my insanity to the world I had to post these cute pictures of my kids after church last Sunday. I LOVE the way looked so that is why I am posting several pictures that are almost all the same, sorry but it's my blog!!

Of course Gabby has to bug Lily to death so here is proof that she can't keep her hands off her little sister. 
This is Lily's new favorite toy, a hand down for Gabby which is why she is constantly trying to take it from her!!
8 comments:
Very cute dresses. As for the toy issue I have the same problem all day every day.
I must say it once again--the Tracey kids are adorable!
Your kids look adorable! I would love to see you while you're in town. We should get together a family Christmas party or something.
These kids of yours are so cute. I used to dress my girls in matching dresses all the time. Try that now... They have developed very different styles. Which is OK, I guess.
They are so cute!!! I LOVE their dresses!!! I know what you mean...it is like having our very own dolls to play with! My mom and mother in law get in on the fun too. Besides, how long are they really going to let us match them? We have to enjoy it while it lasts!! ;-)
We need to get together again!!
Freakin adorable :)
I love matchy matchy. They look so cute! So, call me when you get here! I am so excited to see you. You can always call my mom's house to get my number(sorry, too paranoid to put it on here) Or, you know where I live. I am almost always home... Can't wait!!
I have 2 girls, 4 and 2 and I am always having them in matching colors or clothes, especially on Sundays. (Cute picture.)
Post a Comment