One of the many perks to being at home with my siblings is that they help entertain my kids. Yesterday afternoon Gabby was watching my sisters dance video from last years end performance. She was completely enthralled with them and all the other"be-u-tiful" dancers. Oriana then told her that she could be a dancer when she got bigger, which was music to her little ears. She ran up to me and so innocently said," Mom when I am big, like when I turn 4, can I be... a DANCER?!!" I told her I sure hoped so and she turned and ran back to Oriana all smiles. So Oriana decided that she would help encourage this by getting out Cassie's toe shoes and letting her try them out.
How cute are her little feet trying to fill Cassie's shoes?!


So she decided on her very own that ballerinas have to stand on one toe and put the other leg back, maybe I should be investing in some dance lessons after all!!
So she decided on her very own that ballerinas have to stand on one toe and put the other leg back, maybe I should be investing in some dance lessons after all!!
2 comments:
Ahh that is so cute! I love little dancers. :)
She is such a cute little girl. We miss you all here but know you are having tons of fun there!
Post a Comment