Saturday, March 14, 2009

Mother Nature


In a matter of 4 days we went from THIS:




To THIS:




Why can't mother nature make up her mind?!?! Lily decided that she liked the nice weather sooooo much that now she spends her days standing by the door SCREAMING to go out. All day long. Every day. Even when there is snow. Thanks mother nature, we really appreciate it.

4 comments:

adventure knitter said...

amen to that

mama_pj said...

We had snow earlier this week and there have been lots of cold days, but today was beautiful! I went out and pruned roses and cleaned out flower beds. The daffodils are ready to bloom and the tulips and crocuses aren't far behind...come-on spring!!!

theharmans said...

I know! I was royally ticked off when it snowed again!

Mole said...

I hate that. That exact same thing happened here last week. No fun. But this weeks is gonna be so warm here. WAHOOOO