Last week was a wonderful week full of all kinds of fun and relaxation. Nate had the entire week off for spring break!! We spent the first day off in the Charleston, Teays Valley and Huntington area trying to find rental places for next year. We had very little success, but we got to eat at Olive Garden!!! (Yum!!) I also got to go to Boarders, I LOVE books stores!!!! (And Nate got me two new books!!) The kids HATED the car by the end of it, but it was a good trip. At least now we have some sort of idea of where we will be next year. Then Monday night we decided to have a camp out in our back yard! It was great, Nate set the tent up and got the sleeping bags all rolled out. He even got a little space heater for the kids as it was still in the 30's at night. Lily only lasted until 2am and Nate graciously took her inside and stayed in there with her the rest of the night. (a.k.a he wimped out and left the rest of us out there to FREEZE!!!! Thanks love... :)) Luke, Gabby and I actually had a really fun time out there! We had to wake Luke up so he would be on time to school. (Unfortunately Luke was still in school.) Nate and I had a "Heroes" marathon too. We just got into the series so we were able to finish season 1 and start 2, it was great! Sometimes there is just something so nice about sitting around doing nothing ALL day!! We got to go to the movies, play outside, go play rock band with friends, have dinner with friends and just enjoy each other. The kids have been so sad that it was only one week long, but they will survive. Thanks Nate for all the fun and for taking care of everything when I had my upper GI scope! You are the best!!

4 comments:
So fun, I am bumed I was gone when you guys had the whole week to play!
Sounds like fun! Wish we got spring break! Enjoy it while it lasts!!
I loved the song you put on your page and the cute update! I am so happy that you have each other...thats what it is all about, 'family', nothing is better! Love you!
Hey! I just got your comment, and I thought, "wow, I didn't know Nathan got so excited about books?!" But then I saw it was you. Yeah, i went and got #4 the day it came out, and finished it as fast as I could. I was mad that there is a #5 because I don't want to wait, so Jason told me I should have limited myself to two pages a day to make it last. :) I thought it was so dang good, yet so maddening!!! i Got towards the end and I was like HOLY CRAP!? Then told Jason what happened, and he didn'treally care, but he humored me anyway--"Wow! That is crazy!" Anyway, I let Camille borrow it, and shelby, so they have read it to. So good! I never thought I could get into books so much, but this one was good!
Post a Comment