Monday, May 18, 2009

Trip to Adam and Melissa's

One of the first things that we did when we got to Utah was go down to my brother Adam and his wife Melissa's house. They live in Springville and right by this really neat farm. Melissa had been telling us about how much fun the kids would have going down there and boy was she right!!! The kids LOVED picking grass to feed to all the different animals that they saw. Then after we fed the animals and watched them play, we went to get ice cream! It was so much fun and the kids LOVED all the animals!! Best part?! IT WAS FREE!!! I love those kinds of activities!!



This is a picture of everyone that went, except me. My brother Ben, his wife Angela, Annabelle, Tali, Alaura, Gabby, my sister Cassie, Lily, Luke, little Ben, my sister in law Melissa, my brother Adam, Sammie and my brother Nick.

These cute little goats were giving us quite the show!!





Luke feeding a goat, he was a little scared that his fingers would get eaten!!!





Gabby picked these flowers for Nana since she didn't get to come with us, so cute!!Melissa helping Gabby feed the horse (or a mule?), as you can see she wouldn't put her hand anywhere near it's mouth!!Cute kids!!

3 comments:

Mole said...

Just fyi we live in Springville. Such cute pictures. It was so much fun, I'm glad you guys came down to see our little local farm. :)

Kirsten said...

I can't believe how much everyone is growing up!! It makes me feel so old! I am glad you guys to enjoy some fun with all your siblings. Your family is growing by leaps and bounds! That's awesome!

We need to plan when we are getting together. We need to go to Mammoth Caves or something this summer! ;-) Maybe Erin could fly out too or something...

Malinda said...

Andrea! I can't believe you were in Utah and I missed seeing you! Ahwell, next time right. Your kids are so cute.