4 years ago
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Long Time....
I haven't posted for a few weeks due to the fact that we are in Utah for Oriana (my sister) and Travis' wedding. We fly home on Saturday and then I will be able to post all the pictures from our trip!! We have been having a really nice time even though two of the kids got sick and a cousin got lice!! (More details to follow!!) The wedding was beautiful, even though it rained, and they are happily married now!! I will finish the update later!! Congrats Oriana and Travis!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have been wondering how Gabby has been doing!? I felt so bad for the cute little thing. I was going to tell you that the day before Jake puked about a gallon in the middle of sacrament meeting EVERYWHERE. It was awful! I hope she is doing better! It was fun to see you!!
I can't believe Oriana is married!!!! I remember that little girl...holy cow!! ;-) Tell her congrats for me and I am excited to get all caught up on what you have been up to. We need to plan when we are going to see you again!
Post a Comment