I have been a slacker at posting so these pictures are a few weeks old, but oh well. Two weekends ago we went up to a little park in Charleston near the airport. Stan's brothers and mom had been here visiting so we all decided to go to the park and play before they had to fly out. The kids had so much fun playing in the water, but the moss on all the rocks made everything VERY slippery. All of us, except Nate, fell in; and I still have the bruise to prove it!! But no matter how many times the kids slipped on their bums or elbows or knees, they never wanted to get out!!
Mud anyone?!
2 comments:
That is a cool place!!! how fun even with the moss haha
Your kiddos are so super cute!!! I love looking at pictures of them. Between you and Kirsten, I think it's a tie for kiddo-cuteness (although Miss Lily's curls are hard to resist and might tip you over the top. Hmmm . . . Kirsten's fish picture could rival the curls. Uh . . . apparently it is a true tie! :) )!
Post a Comment