This past wednesday Luke started 1st grade! I can hardly believe he is getting so big! He is such a good boy and was soooooo excited to start school again, I hope that attitude lasts several more years!! He had a count down til school started and anytime we would pass his school he would tell me how many more days until he got to go there. We went to meet his teacher at the open house the monday before and found out he would have Mrs. Lilly! (Not a hard name for us to remember ;)!) His school is only 2 years old so we were really excited to get to look around, it is a vast improvement from his last school that was built in the early 1900's. On the saturday before school started DeNae and I took our boys out for a mother/son date where we got our school shopping done and took them to dinner, we had a great time! Luke was very excited to wear his new clothes, too bad he'll have to wait for winter to wear most of them! Anyways it is nice to have school back in session even if it does start at a terribly early hour of the morning!! (He goes to school at 7:15 AM!!! Can you tell how tired he is in that picture?)
4 years ago
5 comments:
He looks so old! An 7:15 is WAY too early!
And...I promise the once my kids get rid of their illnesses, we will get together. Promise.
yeah lukey, that is awesome!!!
7:15 yikes that is early, what time does highschool start 5:00am?
I was startled to see how much Luke looks like Nathan looked as a first grader. Luke is such a handsome boy! Okay, I am prejudiced, but I can't help it..I adore him! :)
Wow! He looks like his Daddy!!
Post a Comment