Friday, June 4, 2010

Hashimotos

Yes!!!! It is just Hashimotos disease, NOT cancer!! I am so glad for a second opinion!! I just wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers in my behave over these last few days! I had my appointment with the Endocrinologist this morning and he thinks the radiologist was wrong! Music to my ears; not that having Thyroid cancer would have been that bad, but if you don't have to have surgery it's better. At least in my book. And most importantly I don't have to postpone or set back my trip to Utah, and if I am being honest that is what I was most worried about. I am very relieved and excited about this news and am so excited to now turn all my attention to getting ready to drive 2000+ miles to see my family!! Utah, here we come!!!!!

5 comments:

Travis and Oriana Taylor said...

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so glad to hear all that good news!!! it makes me so happy and so excited! because this means a week from tomorrow you will be HERE!!!! oh i cant wait! love ya sis! glad it turned out to not be cancer :S scary!

Tiffanyann said...

yeah!! I am so excited!! have fun on your long drive!! JUst let me know when you will be in H E double hockey sticks this summer and we will come see you (just so you know you are always welcome to stay at my house too) but we will come to you too if you have time to squeeze us in I know its hard with lots of family!! love ya

Greta Henricksen said...

Well there you have it! You and I have just one more thing in common. Hashimotos disease. I am sorry you have it. It is not easy to deal with. I am very glad it is not cancer though! :)

adrienne said...

What is Hashimotos disease? I didn't even know you were going through all that until I read about it on your blog. I'm glad it's not cancer.

mama_pj said...

Tears come to my eyes thinking of how excited I am to see you...my arms are waiting!