Saturday, April 16, 2011

How do you describe sick?

I am not sure about the rest of the United States, but here in WV there has been a terrible plague going around. At least half of the kids school had either strep or the stomach bug this last week and many friends from other school districts reported the same at their schools. That means we have had a lot of vomit, diarrhea and super high fevers to deal with for the last week and a half. Lily was lucky enough to skip the throwing up part and went straight to the high fever. As long as we kept on top of her meds she wasn't bad. Last night as it was getting time to give her another dose she came up to me and said, "Mom, I'm feeling UGLY! I don't want to feel ugly again!!" I know I shouldn't laugh, but I couldn't help it, she has such an interesting way of interpreting the world and the way she feels!

1 comment:

Beard Family said...

That is so cute! We all had the stomach bug about 3 weeks ago. It was nasty. Hope things go better this week!!