But the house was just recently redone and ALL the kitchen appliances are new!! :)!! (Except there is no microwave! )
The formal dinning room will have to be the eating area and maybe the office as well, we will have to see. The living room was really big, although it is hard to tell from the pictures.
We are all excited to actually have a fireplace!! Now I can FINALLY hang my stockings on the fireplace ;)!
There is also a half bath on the main floor and an entry way but I ran out of room to post picture. As you walk up the stairs, before you make it all the way to the top, there is a little sun room off to the left. I love this room!! (Again you can't get a good idea from the pictures but the whole room in windows and it is big enough to be a play room, an office or a sewing room. I am so excited to get there and figure out which way it works best!)
The main bathroom is very nicely redone, too bad they put in pedestal sinks so I need to get something for storage in the bathrooms.
There are three bedrooms on the second floor with the bathroom. I didn't have great pictures of them, so here is just one. The other two are about the same, one is painted light green and the other is yellowish. The closets all need bars or shelves, and they are small, but we'll make due. :)
I have to say one of my favorite things about this house is the third floor. It is one big open room. It is huge, you can't tell from the pictures but I could fit both my girls up there with room for more and make it the play room. I love that room!
The basement is another bonus. There is room for Nate to have a workout/whatever kind of work room he wants on one side, a craft room for me on the other and then in the back is the laundry area. It's great!
The back yard is going to be re-seeded before we move in, which is good. But even still it wasn't bad. There is room on the side and behind the garage to put a play set and build a garden! I am so excited about that! I just have to see about getting a fence to keep the kids in and animals out.
13 comments:
Andrea!!! I think it is adorable!! Your kitchen is bigger then mine, with more counter space, so if you add a butcher block you will be more then fine. So happy you found something!!
Its so pretty!! Can't wait to see it! Not sure when, but I need too!!! Love you guys!!1
Love it! It's so cute!!
It's so cute! I love houses that are a little bit older because they have so much more personality than new houses do. Congratulations!
Such a cute house!!!!!! It is so spacious and seems perfect for your family. Congrats!
I actually think it is really cute. I like the gingerbread look! :)
You are in Cleveland Ohio? Kelli and Richard and moving to Ohio too. Congrats. It is a good place.
yeah!! looks amazing!! wish we could come and see it. keep us updated as you decorate and stuff
So much fun!!! I hope everything works out. I love it!!
Yay! I'm glad you were able to find something. It looks great and sounds like it will be perfect for you guys. Can't wait to see it once you move in.
congrats! That is really exciting!
It is a great house. With the extra rooms upstairs and in the basement, you are going to love it!
what a cute cute house!!! wow I love it! lucky girl..how fun! miss you guys
Beautiful! I'm sure you will love it and it'll work out perfectly for you!
Post a Comment