Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Best Email Ever

Last night Nate received this email from his school.


"Jennifer,

Nathan has fulfilled all his graduation requirements. His final grades are entered and correct.

Thank You!

Leah Bowes
SWC Administrative Assistant
South Central Region
3110 MacCorkle Ave. SE Room 3014
Charleston, WV 25304"


It's official in a little over one more week I will be married to a doctor!!! :) I am so proud of Nate and all his hard work!

11 comments:

Beard Family said...

A big Congrats to you guys. That is awesome!!!!!

Wholly Duncan said...

Yea, Congratulations guys! What a good feeling!

Holly said...

Yay!!!!!! I remember my email ;).....I couldnt be happier for you guys! When are you leaving? I'll kick myself if we dont get together before you do?

jdust said...

congrats!!

Julie said...

Awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! So happy for your family.

mama_pj said...

Happy Day!

Jana and Mario said...

Yippee!! I am so happy for you guys and I am so excited that I will be there soon!!:)

Angela said...

HUGE Congratulations!!! Now I just wish we were near enough to really celebrate together!

Cheri said...

With that much work and effort shouldn't you get something a bit more official than just an email, like a plaque. Congratulations, you deserve it.

Andrea and Nate Tracey said...

Cheri, he will get something more official at his graduation this weekend. This was letting him know everything was complete so he could graduate :)!