Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Change

Her surgery was changed to this Friday, Friday the 13th. It's a good thing I am not superstitious. Although a good friend said 13 was her lucky number and suggested it would become Evie's as well. Here is hoping to the best outcome possible on this Friday the 13th. We appreciate all the prayers and love. Really truly, we are so blessed. I love this little Rose.

(This picture was taken by another friend out here.)

5 comments:

The P*dunc's said...

We love you guys and are praying that everything goes well! Paul and I got married on Friday the 13th...it's a good day!

Shawny said...

It will be a good day! Thinking of you guys.

mama_pj said...

Friday the 13th is Evie's lucky day! Always in my thoughts and prayers! XOXOXOXO

Barney and Shelby said...

My kids are praying that "Baby Ebie will be tough". And no that's not a typo, they call her Ebie :) Clark saw her picture and said "aww, she's cute!" Love you guys.

Cheri said...

My heart goes out to you and your family. I get teary eyed just thinking about your situation that you are going through right now. I know that you are made of tough stuff and you will be far stronger than I am right now, sobbing at the computer. We have been keeping you in our prayers and thoughts. I keep thinking of Henry B. Eyring's talk at this last conference about trials being for our good. Nathan and you and your whole family will have stronger relationships because of this little girl weaving her way into your hearts as you help fix hers.