Thursday, May 10, 2012

Easter Sunday

I love Easter! I love it for so many reasons, but mostly because it reminds me that my family can be together forever because of what my Savior did for me. That meant more to me then ever this year. I really didn't know if Evelyn would be staying with our family, but I knew that she would always be a part of it. It made this Easter very special to me.
As always I had to take a million pictures of everyone all dressed up and looking great! I had planned on making my girl all matching dresses, but alas, it didn't happen. Again. :( I am hoping they will come to be next year... but I won't hold my breath! ;)
My family. My joy.

 I am the luckiest mom in the world!! I just adore these little faces!
 My sweet baby Evelyn
 Lily Bug
 Gabby Girl
 Lukey
 Evie in her cute little bunny outfit that auntie Oriana and uncle Travis gave her!
 She is such a great big sister!!
We had a wonderful Easter, even if it wasn't our typical Easter. We didn't get to participate in all of our traditions, but we had a good day and we spent it together. That is really all that matters! 

8 comments:

mama_pj said...

You all are so adorable! XO

Julie said...

I miss those faces already!

Jo Jo said...

Those dresses do match! They're adorable! Your blogging makes me happy!

adrienne said...

Your family is so cute! I love your girls dresses.

Wholly Duncan said...

Beautiful family, as always their outfits are gorgeous!

Jana and Mario said...

They look so cute! I love to get the kids all dressed up for Easter. Gabriella actually had that dress for Easter too. :)

Stephanie said...

Your kids are beautiful.

Ryan and Marci said...

What a lucky Mama you are to have such beautiful & sweet kids!