When Evelyn had her surgery, my parents were able to come help us out. It was so great to have them here!
Because of the situation, we decided to have Evie's baby blessing at home, the night before the surgery. As I said before, I really wished we could have had everyone there that we wanted, but it just didn't happen. So I got Evie dressed us and my parents, our friend in the bishopric and the kids listened as Nate blessed her. It was wonderful and emotional and special.
My mom will be mad, but I had to post this of her and Evelyn. (She had just gotten off the airplane and had travelled all day)
Evie in her beautiful dress that Nate's mom had specially made for her. Each of of my girls has gotten one, it is my most favorite gift ever!!
When my mom is around, there are pictures of me :).
Evie was having a hard time so we really didn't get any good pictures of her in her dress. I am planning on dressing her back up and taking some more pictures, but I figured I better not wait any longer to post about it or it might not happen ;)!
It was a very special occasion and I wish I could write more about it. I will hold it dear to me and hope that my kids remember it as well.
5 comments:
I think your mom looks great! You are inspiring to me, but you already know that! Love you!
Your Mother looks like you! Imagine that! The dress is absolutely stunning! Blessings are always so special to me, but yours this year must be so tender.
She looks so beautiful! Glad you were able to do it with your family there. Evie is such a special, sweet baby. Love you guys!
So happy all is well, it's good to see a picture of you. You guys look great and what a gorgeous dress!
Everyone looks wonderful and Evie is adorable as always!
Post a Comment