4 years ago
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Nana's Birthday
We were lucky enough to have my mom here on her birthday! Let me tell you, I have not been with my mom for her birthday in over 5 years! I was pretty excited that we got to celebrate, and that we were out of the hospital to do so!! It was great. While I was finishing making her cake, the kids went outside and ended up inviting a few of the neighbor girls to come in and sing to mom. That and they wanted cake :). Dad had already gone home, but he sent her some beautiful roses. (And darn it, she couldn't take them on the plane so guess who just had to take care of them ;)!!) We had a fun day. I am so grateful for my mother and I don't know what I would do without her!! LOVE you mom!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Gald you had a great time! The roses were amazing!
Post a Comment