I have a lot of blogging to get caught up on, but I had to blog this first... I cut my girls hair! I mean really cut it! They have had trims before, but this time they wanted something a little more. For months Lily has complained about getting her hair brushed. We told her if she complained too much we would just cut it off. Well Nate liked that idea, so yesterday Lily was complaining and he said, that is it! Time for a cut. (Luckily the girls had been talking with their aunts about this and they already wanted it) It was ME who didn't. I LOVE their long hair. BUT I do have to say I like how they both turned out. Lily got 7 inches taken off her hair, and the more I look at it the more I think it need some layers.... And Gabby had over 11 inches off hers!! I wanted to cry, but they both love it and so does their dad. (And it does grow back... :)) So here they are, before and after shots, what do you think?!
4 years ago


6 comments:
Such adorable girls! Gabby's haircut accentuates how much she looks like her mom! :) Precious! I am sure they will love having shorter haircuts...so much easier to take care of!
They look beautiful, and I am sure so much easier to deal with. Remember that Locks of love take donations starting from 10 inches! It is really cool to do if you happened to save it. Ellie has donated twice!
Love the cuts!!! Your girls are adorable.
Sure makes them look older!!! You did an awesome job on their hair and they look really happy too!!! YAY for summer hair cuts!Way to go!!!
so so so cute!!
It is hard to make changes like that, but it turned out adorable. Way to be brave.
Post a Comment