I love my family. Anyone who knows me, knows I love my family! Not just the people that I grew up with, but all the people that have been added since. My siblings and I had not been all together for a few years and it had been about 4 since we had a picture with ALL of us in it. I LOVE pictures, I know most of the men hate taking them, so I am even more grateful that they sat through this. I love being able to look back at them and think of all the fun that surrounded taking them; and when I am feeling lonely (since I am over 1,000 miles away from the closest family) I love to go back and look at them to feel close to all of them again. These are a few of the pictures from my family, we still need to get together with all of Nate's family and get pictures with them (Hint, Hint ;)!)
The whole gang:
The boys:
The girls:
The grand kids so far:
My pride and joys:
The love of my life:
How did I get so lucky?! I really don't know, but these people mean the world to me and I am better for having them in my life!(And don't you love Travis and Oriana's barn?! Their farm/house was amazing and it was so nice of them to host us all there! They are saints!!!)
I am missing them all already! :)






3 comments:
Beautiful, beautiful family. I have always respected (and always will) the de Hoyos Family. Such good people!!!
What a great idea to do pictures on the hay bales. That makes it easier to see everyone and it looks super cute. I loved your individual family shot. I am going to send it to Costco and see if it will turn out, then I can put it in our big picture frame that holds all the family members.
Love your family picture! I am going to have to print that one! Miss you! Love you! XOXO
Post a Comment