Friday, September 7, 2012

Where have I been???....

It has been a really long time since I have blogged. There are several reasons for that, but that is for another post. First I need to get caught up! Our summer started out in Utah thanks to my wonderful sister and her husband! We are so lucky to have such amazing family! The kids and I flew out to Utah to stay at Oriana and Trav's house in Payson just a few days after school got out. (I did have to get the ok from all of Evie's doctors, but it worked out) We had SO. MUCH. FUN!!! They have llamas, goats, horses, four wheelers, dogs, a pool, etc. It was our own mini resort!!! I will just let the pictures speak for themselves!!!













 
We had the best time with everyone and I wish we didn't all live so far away from each other!

4 comments:

Jo Jo said...

Your extended family is beautiful! Thanks for sharing these pictures...I love Utah! Families are the best! I've missed your posts!

thecollettes said...

So fun! And I love your new blog background!

mama_pj said...

Such cute pictures of your amazing fun family :)

Wholly Duncan said...

Gorgeous way to spend the summer, lucky family!