Sunday, September 16, 2012

I really am THAT old!

Nothing makes you feel your age like having to buy your son his very first stick of deodorant. Yep, that's right... I had to take my son to the store to sniff deodorant sticks so he could pick one he liked. All because he is starting to smell. I can NOT believe he is old enough for that already! That means I have to start prepping myself for all that stuff that comes shortly after... Oh boy, shoot me now!!!
 

7 comments:

Shawny said...

Love it! I was going to tell you on Saturday that not only did he discover a dark hair, but I also had to take him to get deodorant a month ago. I can't believe our boys are so stinky already!

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

Bahahahaha! You are so awesome! Love that Luke.

Jo Jo said...

You.crack.me.up!

mama_pj said...

So hard to believe that Luke is getting so grown up! Where did the time go?

Lisa/Scott said...

HAHAHAHA old enough for the first funk! Crazy. He still looks young to me, but maybe that just proves that we're THAT old. I'm counting on Scott to explain all that man stuff to my boys when the time is right.

Wholly Duncan said...

Yeah, join the club! Just wait till your girls start "needing" stuff!

Cheri said...

I'm right there with you on the whole deodorant thing for Bryson as well. His teacher insists they have one at school and one at home. I am sure these teachers have to suffer through a lot of smelly days.