Monday, October 1, 2012

Rest of Utah Trip!

 I am so happy, I found my other camera!!! (I have a little point and shoot and then my big one). It had the rest of the pictures from our trip to Utah :).
Nate's mom has a great backyard, perfect for kids to play in a little pool and on the swing set!! We were able to have a few BBQ's with them and Nate's brother Dale. We just wish we could have seen the rest of the family!!
Lily had a lot of fun with Dale and Camille's boys!! (Aren't they adorable!)
 

 And here you can see Camille pregnant with their first girl!!!! (Or not see as she never really shows....I am super excited for them!!) And Gayle with her busted shoulder. (Something like 8 screws in that poor thing!!!) Grandpa Mark was so fun and got in on the water adventures!!
 And later we were able to see some of our BEST friends, the Barnards!!!!! We went to med school together but haven't seen them since the end of our second year!! I love this family, and Tiff, what would I do without that girl!!!
 It was so fun to see them again, even if it wasn't for NEAR enough time!! They are great and I was so, SO glad to get to see them!!

2 comments:

mama_pj said...

We loved every moment with you and your precious family!

Greta Henricksen said...

I was really sad when i realized we would miss you guys. Hopefully the next time you are out we can coordinate in advance so that we can make sure to be here.