Sunday, September 14, 2008

Gabby's First Day of Preschool

Gabby was almost as excited about her first day of school as Luke was! As we were getting ready in the morning I had to stop to feed Lily. Gabby walked up impatiently and said' "Come on Mom!! My teachers are waiting to meet me!!" I had to try so hard not to laugh!! Such a Gabby thing to say, I guess I have done well so far with her self esteem :)!!


Luke has been teaching Gabby how to write her own name, such a smart little guy, and so when we walked into her classroom she spotted her name right off! She was so ready to be rid of me she practically ran to the room. I came in to make sure she was ok and she turned around and said, "Ok Mom, it's time for you to go now!". Such an independant little girl...Well of course she loved it and I really enjoyed having just Lily for the 3 hours Gabby was away... at least for today!!! ;)

3 comments:

mama_pj said...

I love your blog! The kids are adorable! Thanks for sharing your joy. We love you and miss you sooo much. Hugs and kisses,
Allen and Gayle

Pamela said...

I am glad you joined the Blogging world, welcome! The kids are so cute and I am glad Gabby loves preschool.

Mole said...

WOW she is too adorable. The things she says are so awesome. I love it!