For about a year now Luke has been asking me if he can play soccer on a team. With how much money it is to play and how much extra money we don't have, I have been hesitant to look into it. Then he started all day kindergarten and I see how tired he is when he comes home so Nate and I decided to wait at least one more year. As a result of our denial Luke decided that he would invent his own game. He calls it tramp soccer. He puts all the balls that he can find up on the trampoline and then he bounces and tries to kick them all to the other side. He has so much fun out there and I couldn't resist taking these pictures of him, he is so cute!!!

Now as you can imagine this sport has it's risks, and as he and Gabby have played this many times we are lucky to have only had minor injuries!! Luke rolled his ankle the other day while out there and Gabby got hit in the head with one of Luke's kicked balls, but that does not deter them for very long at all. Oh to be a kid and be that resilient!!
4 comments:
Fun!!! I want to play!! Oh wait...in 31 days...I CAN!!!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!!
Very imaginative! When you can't have what you want, change the rules of something else to improvise.
Kid's are so inventive! I can't believe how big he is!!
What neat action pictures!!!! He looks so tall in these pictures. Tramp soccer looks funner than just soccer!
Post a Comment