Sunday, September 14, 2008

Labor day Fun

So I finally caved to all you people who just wouldn't leave me alone about having our family posts on ourstory, so here I have joined the blogger world...ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?! ;) (I am still keeping the ourstory one though...)
Anyways on Labor Day we decided to go to Sherwood Lake with some friends. We had a really fun time, although Lily wasn't so sure about the water at first... it was a little cold!

As always, Gabby takes any opportunity to strike a pose for the camera, but I have to admit, and I am a little bias, that she is adorable!! Thanks MeKynzie for letting her borrow your hat!!
Luke has this super awesome chocolate smile thanks to Tiff and her need to fatten us all up with all kinds of delicious doughnuts! I kept trying to get him to wash it off, but then I wouldn't have been able to show you all how much he enjoyed that doughnut!!
Ah Tiff and Jake aren't you just the cutest couple!!
And little Mekynzie with Alicia, we did miss Chris though!!


2 comments:

Mole said...

Well maybe I am a bit biased too but your kids are so freakin CUTE!

Tiffanyann said...

cute kids!! i loved lukes chocolate face!! not to sure about my pic though