Last year Nate wasn't sure that he would have enough time to do anything other then study, but apparently this year is different. :) He decided that he needed to be apart of the amazing flag football league that exist here at WVSOM... No really I think it is great because it gives him a way to relieve some stress and get some exersize. Besides it is really fun to watch. So aside from Nate joining this great sport, the boys convinced a few of the wives to join up as well. Last week Nate's team played the Barnards team. I caught Tiff taken out one of Nate's teams star players! GO TIFF!! Sariah also joined Weston on his team, brave woman!! You go girls, you are braver then I am. Anyways it was really fun to watch them although they didn't include the girls as much as they could have, dang competetive boys!! Well there is a pretty good picture of Nate and Jake colliding too, not as good as their first collision that I did not catch on film, but oh well. Yeah for flag football!
7 comments:
Good for Nate, it is nice to have a stress reliever! You should totally join, you would be awesome and it would be so much fun!
Hey it looks like fun to me. You know how guys gotta do their guy things. It makes things much better when they are alone with you. :)
Yeah! I have been thinking about you for the past few weeks, and being the crappy friend that I am, I haven't emailed you yet. I'm sorry! I am so happy to see how much fun you are all having out there. We miss you! Your house is one of the MANY places on our list that we want to visit.
Lily looks so different. Both from the last pictures I saw and from the other two. I can't believe it. Yeah, for your new blog. I was retarded, but didn't understand your other one as well.
great pics!! should i go for a career in flag football? jk!! anyways could you email that pic of mary and gabby to me, i love it!!
That is so much fun!!! I love it that Tiffany is playing... you need to play on Nate's team! Miss you guys lots!!!
Thanks for your encouragement Andrea!! I appreciate having such good friends & support. Miss you lots!!!
Post a Comment