The Easter Bunny comes to our house on Saturday so that we can separate him from the true meaning of Easter. This year the Easter Bunny actually brought something for mom and dad too.... a super cute little Lily Bug!!!! We got her up and went to get breakfast ready. When we came back we found her just sitting in the basket playing contently with her toys! I love it! Then of course Gabby wanted to get in on the action so she and Luke emptied the diaper box and stuffed her in. 
4 years ago
3 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I love the Easter dresses!!
Nothing cuter than kids, or in my case cats, in a basket. :)
Happy Easter. It is a really great feeling to have your own little family traditions develop. the kids looks super cute and I love their dresses!
Post a Comment