Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tostadas


One of my favorite meals as a child, and even still, is tostadas. (and by that I mean the way my family eats them which is apparently different then some of the rest of the world, but that is beside the point...) There are not that many things that Luke likes to eat, really there are about 7 things that he likes, luckily for me tostadas is one of them. And he REALLY likes them, I usually eat about 2, Luke usually has 3 or 4. So naturally he was excited about having them tonight, he helped get everything ready and helped set the table and then sat very patiently as I was getting everything onto the table. We started eating and when he started onto his third one he looks up at Nate and me and says very matter of factly, "On the last day that I am alive I want to eat tostadas for breakfast, lunch and dinner!" I wasn't sure I had heard him right so I asked what he said and sure enough he repeated it the same. So I asked how he would know the last day he was alive and he says, " You know, when I am really old, like a hundred that is when I will know it is the last day I will be alive." Ok. There you have it. Now when Luke turns 100 I want someone out there to make sure he has his dentures securely in so that he can eat his tostadas for three meals that day!!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

ROFL!!

Mole said...

LOL what a weird kid. :)

mama_pj said...

I will get him some fix-a-dent for his birthday and he can save it for the big day!
Love that kid so much!

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

That is so dang cute! I would like to know how you make these delicious tostadas!

Snarr Family said...

That is so funny! He is getting so big. I'll have to try how you make Tostadas sometime. They sound yummy.