Thursday, September 3, 2009

Kids will be kids

As our summer comes to an end we have been trying to get as much outside time as we can, even if it is just out in front of our place. There isn't a lot of room to play, but the kids

really love to ride their bike down the dead end road we live on. Lily is determined to be just like her big brother and sister and tries to "ride her bike" too. She saw me get the camera out and turned so she could say "eeeze!!!" She is pretty cute on her little bike, she tries to scoot just as fast as the others peddle, I wish I had a video of it! Luke has been a little scared to ride his bike, even though he has training wheels, because the road is inclined. But his little friend, who has hemophilia and is almost 2 years younger, showed him how fun it was and how easy it was for him, so Luke decided to try it himself. We still haven't been able to get him to ride without the training wheels, but I am sure he will learn... eventually:). (He has a little more caution in him then his dad... I wonder where he gets that from!!)This is just a super cute picture of Luke that I had to share.So Gabby is DETERMINED to get any boy she knows to dance with her. This is our little friend Matthew Isrealsen, Matty. Gabby is older and much bigger, but that didn't stop her from insisting that he dance with her. Then she says, "Matty it is time for you to dip me!" And she tried to make him do it. He dropped her the first time, which gave me time to get my camera, but as you can tell she made him try and try until they got it right! Poor kid!! (You can tell in the first picture he is trying to get his hand away from her, but by the end I think he like it..:)) Aw I love that little Gabs!!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

ha ha, I love that Gabby is dancing with cute little boys already!! How funny!! Cute kiddos!! We miss you guys!

Mole said...

OHhhh I miss seeing those little cuties!!! I am laughing so hard at Gabby forcing the boys to dance. LOL