Monday, December 14, 2009

Gratitude

This is going to be a little more personal then I have been before in my posts but I really feel like I need to say this, today. There have been and continue to be times in my life when I am compelled to be humble; and then comes the overwhelming gratitude for what is learned during these times. It has been a rough go these past few months, in more ways then one...or even two or three.... . I know that these times are for growth and learning. However I am not even close to being perfect, and as such I seem to "forget" that these times are meant for that. It is easy for me to get angry, frustrated or even just sad about the things that are going on that I have no control over. I tend to be somewhat of a control "freak" and so this is particularly difficult for me. I always know that the Lord is directing my life. I always know that he is mindful of my needs. I always know that he loves my family and myself. I always know, but I don't always "know". It is during these times that the Lord decides to show me. I am so very grateful that he hasn't given up on me yet. I am so grateful that he truly does love me and has a specific plan for me; and not just me but everyone. Yes, Everyone. I have been blessed more then I could ever express. There have been a few people through which the Lord has chosen to "show" me some of these things. Angels here on earth, sent to help me and my family. These people have done so much for us in ways that I would have never dreamed were possible. I honestly can't even begin to thank them for their kindness and generosity. I don't even know where we would be without these people. I want to write each one of their names on here so they know I am talking about them, but I don't feel that is appropriate. But I would hope they know who they are, and there are a few. Really truly they have lightened our load and blessed us more then they know. Things are still rough, and will continue to be in certain areas, but at least I have a few less worries and that makes a whole lot of difference. So I want to say thank you, I love you and I can't ever thank you enough! Also I will keep praying for miracles in the other areas, because I have been "shown" by the Lord that miracles have not ceased nor will they. Just hold on.

No comments: