Ok, is anyone else getting these creepy Japanese porn sites commenting on their blog?!? How do I stop them or keep them from posting in my comments?! Any help would be greatly appreciated!
do you have your comments set to google id's only? you can also set comments to moderate. other than that, I don't know what will keep them out except to kill the comments. good luck.
I am a stay at home mom with the four best little rugrats there are!! We are currently living in Cleveland, Ohio while Nate does his residency. I love to read, take pictures, sew, cook and try just about anything!
5 comments:
do you have your comments set to google id's only? you can also set comments to moderate. other than that, I don't know what will keep them out except to kill the comments. good luck.
You'd probably need to se it to a private bloog.
make sure they can't get on it by clicking next blog or by google search.
Thank You! I think we may have gotten it under control. (Time will tell if these new settings keep them out!) At any rate I appreciate the advice!
Sorry you have gotten gross comments. Hopefully you have found a good block for it.
Post a Comment