Tuesday, August 3, 2010

So Behind!!

I am now back from my stay in Utah and I realized that I haven't blogged about anything! I knew this was going to happen, but wow am I behind! Just be patient as I try to get organized. I will eventually get it all up, but for now just enjoy a few choice pics!!

Nana, Angela, Nick, Cassie and the kids at Timp Temple.

Annabelle, Lily, Tali, Marisa, Sammie, Gabby, Alaura, Luke, Dylan, Ben and baby Ryan. (In age order, except baby Ryan of course!)

My sisters and me. (Tori, me, Oriana and Cassie)

My very handsome husband, a.k.a Farmer Nate.

The reunion we went out for: Ben and Josy de Hoyos and their 12 children and families. (Of which my dad is the oldest)
And there is SOOOO much more where that came from!!

1 comment:

Greta Henricksen said...

Very fun. I am sad we didn't really get a visit with you. At least we saw you! :)