4 years ago
Saturday, December 25, 2010
My Christmas Bed
This year for Christmas Nate and I were not getting each other presents. With all the interviews and expenses from travel we just couldn't afford it. Then my wonderful grandparents sent us some Christmas money that I thought could help with some bills. Nate had other ideas.
This is what he did with that money. He was able to get all the lumber and paint, etc for pretty cheap and did all the work with the help our friends Stan. (I love the bed, but I was REALLY annoyed that he spent his ENTIRE week off hanging out with Stan. The kids weren't happy about it either.) It is a wonderful present and I am very thankful for my husband who worked so hard to give me something this year. And he's right, we never could have gotten a bed frame for as cheap as he made it and he likely wouldn't have the time or help again for a really long time. So thank you Nathan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It is beautiful. I am so happy you got such a toughtful gift.
Wow!... It's beautiful! Nice gift!
It is beautiful! Nate did a great job!
You have an amazingly talented husband. Is there anything he is not good at? It is a rhetorical question don't feel the need to point out flaws. You are one lucky lady.
Post a Comment