Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lily Starts Preschool!

It is hard for me to believe that my baby is already starting preschool! She has been so ready to start some kind of school so when I found out a girl in my ward teaches out of her home, I couldn't pass up the opportunity for her! She will still have another year after this one before she starts school, since her birthday is in October, but she IS SO READY!! She gets to go 3 times a week for 2 hours a day. (Honestly I wish it was longer and so does she.)
 Doesn't she look adorable?! Maybe I am bias, but I think she is so cute! She is still shy when she is at school, but when she comes home she can't stop talking about it and can't wait to go back every day. The days she doesn't have school are torture. She is clinging to me everywhere I turn and constantly asking questions. I need to find some friends here so we can get together for play dates the days she isn't in school or she will drive me insane!! (At least until the baby comes and then I am sure she will pester the poor thing all the time...)
Now I have all three kids in school, what to do with my self for a few hours every day?! (Maybe I will get caught up on my blogging... :)!!)

4 comments:

Julie said...

So...stinking....cute! Can't wait to see my Lily Bug!

adventure knitter said...

wait a sec....did you just say that you're prego??? congrats!!

Wholly Duncan said...

She is adorable! I am still trying to figure out what to do with myself while the kids are at school all day! Enjoy the 2 hours, it goes by fast!

Wendy said...

Its about time for Lils!!! I am so happy for her and the other kids as well. Its so fun too for you to have a little time for yourself. Nice now that you aren't sick all the time too!!! Love you guys!!!