got it on Christmas eve to Christmas day and then the rest of everyone got it over the following few days. The stomach flu seemed to hit almost everyone I know, regardless of where they celebrated Christmas!! It was not the magical night we were used to but it could have been worse. And at least we were surrounded by the people w
e love and in it all together!! Luke and Lily were lucky enough to not be sick on Christmas, but Lily was more interested in her dad's shoes then in anything else!! Luke was having the time of his life!!
Gabby spent the night in the bathroom so she was trying to be enthusiastic about her presents but I think you can see she isn't really enjoying it!! After opening presents at my parents house in the morning we were able to go over to Nate's families for a while. Of course since Gabby and I had not slept or been able to keep much down, it wasn't as enjoyable as it would have been. Gabby actually fell asleep on a bed while we opened presents, but we sure appreciated every ones love and support and of course their generosity! We had a wonderful Christmas despite the illness!!
2 comments:
It's about time! Cute pics, call me to fill me in on the big move to the big city!
The kids are adorable! I miss them so much. Love to all of you!
Post a Comment