This is one of my FAVORITE pictures!!! Ben, Luke and Dylan are all born within 10 months of each other and have been the best of buds ever since!! Seriously, cousins are the BEST!
I had to include a picture of my supermodel sisters for all of you who doubt it when I tell you that my little sisters got all the looks in the family!!(out of the girls that is...) Of course Cassie is missing from the picture, but I'll get one of her too.
And then here are two of my favorite people in the world, Angela and Melissa!!! I couldn't have picked two better girls for my brothers to marry, I LOVE them!! Girls I miss you like crazy! And now we have Cora too; it is great when you have sister-in-laws that you just love, it sure make family get together a whole lot more fun!!!
There are a whole lot more pictures from the wedding, hopefully I will get my act together and get them up before too long!
4 years ago
3 comments:
YAY I love the pictures. I miss you guys sooo much.
I love the girl's dresses!
What great pictures! I sure miss all of you.
Post a Comment