Monday, January 19, 2009

New Years Eve

While in Utah we got to see most of our family and have lots of parties. As I sit here thinking about all the fun we had I am sure missing them all!! On New Year's Eve Gayle wanted to get a picture of all the Tracey/Henricksen grandkids in their christmas pj's from Grandma and Grandpa. Seriously this was one of the funniest things I have ever witnessed!! Not only were they too hyper from being with cousins, but they had been given chocolate and all sorts of other treats, and the babies were just plain tired. But as you can see it was a wild success!!! ;) At least we got most of them in the picture!! This is a picture of the kids trying to calm down right before the picture. Pamela was trying some relaxation techneques with them, but they just thought it was funny!!Luke absolutely adores his grandpa!!! We are glad we got to spend some time with him and that he was all done with hospitals and heart attacks by the time we got there, no more Allen!! The nursing mom's and pregnant sister in laws! Sorry Pamela, Cheri and Ingrid but I just wanted a picture of all of you on my blog...

This picture has to be one of my favorites!! Nate, his brothers Dale and Keith, his sister Jana and his mom; they were making fun of the last family picture they had taken before any of them got married. I just love how much fun they have together, I sure love these people!!

3 comments:

mama_pj said...

Good times! Thanks again for the best yet Christmas! Love you and miss you so much. XO

Tracey Fam said...

Oh I forgot about the picture recreation. I never seem to have my camera ready. Will you please send me a few of those as well. Thanks :)

Pamela

Jana and Mario said...

I want some of those pictures too please! Love you, miss you!