Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Gabby!!!

Ah Gabby, it is hard to believe that it has been four years already!! It seems like the time just continues to fly by as I watch these kids grow up before my eyes!!! My little Gabby has been a princess from the start. I was amazed at how different girls and boys are from almost the instant they are born. I remember the first time I saw Gabby twirling in front of the mirror saying "Look at how pretty I am, Mommy!!" It made me smile and she has continued to make me smile everyday since the day I found out she would be joining our family! Being a mother is the greatest thing on earth to me, and being Gabby's mom is an extra perk!! She has so much energy and personality and love! Gabby girl I love you to pieces!! Happy 4th Birthday!!


My she has grown, hasn't she?! She is the cutest little princess and I LOVE HER!!!


5 comments:

mama_pj said...

Me too!

adrienne said...

I can't believe she is four years old!

Pamela said...

In that first picture she looks so much like Luke as a baby! WOW! Happy Birthday little Gabs we wish we could be there to celebrate with you!

Mole said...

Awww I can't believe she is 4!! I remember visiting you guys at grandpa's apartments and she was just learning to walk. So cute!

Oliphaunt said...

She really is a cute little girl. Happy Birthday from the Harmons!