A few weeks ago school was cancelled for the kids so we had to think of something fun to do to entertain each other. Luke decided that we needed to take picture sitting in Lily's FAVORITE spot in the whole house... the little wooden rocking chair that our awesome landlady gave us! They were so cute, taking turns sitting in it and posing. Lily was of course not so thrilled about having to share her coveted toy, but she did pretty good all things considered!!
I love Lily's cheesy grin, she is just so darn cute!

Gabby NEVER likes to look at the camera and has been going through this "I like my hair down" phase. I have to say that I still think she is super cute though!

Luke refuses to take a normal picture unless I absolutely insist on it, and that usually involves a bribe of some sort!!;)
1 comment:
I love these pics of them! They are super cute!
Post a Comment