Monday, February 23, 2009

Spring Fever

A few weeks ago on Sunday it was in the low 60's!! The kids have had cabin fever so much lately, we decided it would be ok to go outside for a while!! At first I didn't want Lily to go out, but she sat by the door longingly watching her siblings and I gave in.
She was sooooo happy that I let her out of the house. Our porch is open on one end and of course she kept trying to jump off of it, which is why I was hesitant in the first place! But I can't argue with how happy it made her, only now that it is snowing again I have a monster on my hands!!
The kids had so much fun running and just soaking up the fresh, non bone-chilling, air. Spring, come quick!!!










2 comments:

Pamela said...

Spring is a wonderful thing!

Mole said...

Oh man I wish we had a day that nice here. It looks like so much fun to lounge outside.