As I mentioned in a recent post, I have been somewhat sick for the last week or so. As a result of this I have not been the best mother. I lay on the couch or in bed and ask Luke to keep on eye on his sisters. I try my best to still be a good mom and keep track of them, but lets face it how good of a job can I really do if I am asleep?! Anyways while I was laying on the couch, actually awake but talking to my mother in law, Gabby got into some purple chap stick. Now when I say "got into", what I really mean is she painted her whole face in it!!! These pictures really don't do it justice, but you get the idea. See Gayle, I wasn't lying when I said she was a little purple monster!! I LOVE her face in the first one, it is the "oh nuts mom caught me and isn't impressed" look. But after I explained that I wasn't really mad, I just didn't want her to do it again she thought the whole things was pretty funny! Oh Gabby girl you are the best!!
P.S. For all of those who are so kind as to take an interest in my health, thank you and it's really not that big of a deal. I have a test this week at the hospital to see if it is my gallbladder. If it is they will take it out, but I hear it is no big deal. I had to stay in the hospital a few days earlier because I got so dehydrated and then my magnesium and potassium levels were apparently critically low.
4 years ago

3 comments:
I'm glad it's hopefully not to serious and hope you get feeling better soon!
Those pictures make her look cyanotic--good to know it was just chapstick. Any idea where she got the idea to put it all over her face?
All I think of is violet of charlie and the chocolate factory!!
Post a Comment