4 years ago
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Sick, and more sick
We have had a serious lack of post lately, but it is all for a very good reason. As is normal for this time of year, we have all been feeling a little "under the weather" for the last few weeks. Lily got another ear infection, Luke got strep throat, I was in the hospital for a few days, Luke's strep was resistant to the antibiotics, I got a cold, Lily got another cold, I was back in the doctors office and may have to have surgery and Lily woke up throwing up and having really, REALLY bad diarrhea. So needless to say there hasn't been much time for blogging or really anything else. So I just wanted to make sure that I said thank you to all the people that have been helping to take care of us during this not so healthy time of the year. Especially the people who have been feeding us, taking care of my kids, feeding us, doing Sharing Time for me, feeding us, helping Nate with blessings, coming over in the middle of the night so Nate could take me to the ER and then staying all night after I was admitted, oh and did I mention feeding us?! So I could mention you all by name, but you know who you are, and especially one of you who always goes above and beyond, I want to say THANK YOU and we love you all. You really are our family out here and we couldn't do this without you!! I couldn't have asked for better friends! Hopefully we will all get over all of this soon and get back to "normal" life. Thanks again and I promise next time I will post cute pictures of my kids and not boring stuff about our health!!;)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
we are not just friends remember, we are FAMILY!! we love you guys and hope that things are on the way up from here!!
Man! That is crazy! So, what has been the problem? (You can email me and tell me so that only I can read all the datails if you want...) I really hope that everything gets better for you all!!
I'm sooo glad that you are well taken care of out there. I want to say THANK YOU for taking care of my family!! So let me know if you have to have surgery. :(
What's going on? Are you okay?! I hope you're all feeling better.
Ok what is going on?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't leave a post and not divulge why you were hospitalized!! Are you ok? How long were you in the hospital for? I wish I could be there to come take the kids but it looks like you are being taken care of. You are in our prayers! I hope you all feel better soon!!!!
I am sorry that you have been soooooo sick! I wish that I could help out. Well, hopefully you get the book I sent and can read it in your down time! Love you guys tons!!!
Post a Comment